Search This Blog

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Ooomph! Where is the time going???

So it is busy here at the stable. And that is probably the understatement of the year with Catherine's busy show schedule, the horses like mine that are competing at a lower tier and then all the lessons, day to day things that must be done and the rest of the fun and exciting stuff that makes for a busy barn! WOW! I am behind on my blogging! So please accept my apologies and I will do my best to keep up with everything from here on out...

Speaking of out - I think I will be returning to the land of mud and cold in about 2 weeks. Check back as that might change.

And on the topic of changes - wait and see what Wyatt and Wendy have to show everyone!! (I'll get some video this weekend!) They are both doing so much better!!! Wyatt is showing tomorrow at 11:53, so think some good thoughts - we might need a touch of luck to pull off a stellar test...but it is a vast improvement from where things were a few weeks ago. ;)

Wendy is ticking along and I am quite pleased with her progress. I will be looking for some shows for her to come out at as soon as we return home. Third 3 and Fourth 1 are what we are working on, so we'll see how it goes...

Speaking of going - I'm off to get ready to go train at White Fences Equestrian Center today with both horses for an off the farm adventure. :)

Have a super day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment