Search This Blog

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Riding Fundamentals Clinic UPDATE


We had a cancellation due to rider illness, so the schedule is as follows - 
9:45 Demo
10:30 Melanie & Will
11:15 Paula & Lily
12:00 Sara & Amelia
12:45 Fiona & Johnny
1:30 Pat & Beau
2:15 Anne & Lou
3:00 Lauren & Savannah

~Get well soon Jill!~

If there is snow overnight - we will postpone until Next Saturday 2/9 for the Riding Fundamentals Clinic. If you have signed up and that date would not work - we will allow make up rides and can offer a demo ride as you warm up. The same Clinic Fee would apply.

The Lateral Work Clinic would then still be on the 16th with a snow date of the 17th.

The Clinic Series and Fees will only run through the month of February - we have to finish before March 1st.

We apologize for the disruption but there is certainly one thing we cannot control and that is the weather! THINK SPRING!

No comments:

Post a Comment