Search This Blog

Friday, June 7, 2013

Massive website update/upgrade is in the works!

I promise! I swear it will be finished by the end of the weekend. Some new pages, new featured sales pages and a few updates to our stallion and offspring pages.
 Check back for the official announcement or just keep refreshing the main page.



ETA ----

Massive apologies are extended.
The website has not been kept current in any sense of the word. The calendar has been updated most recently but the majority of our sale horse's pages are totally out of date. The fault lies with me as I was obviously overcommitted with so many to ride each day and the various chores that exist in the daily life on the farm.

So it is being furiously worked on at every opportunity - I swear. If there is a particular horse that interests you, please check our FB page for images and links to videos on our YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment