Search This Blog

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Woot! Woot! Congratulations Sara & As You Wish WF!





Big CONGRATULATIONS are in order for Sara G. and her As You Wish WF (aka Kitty)!!! They were on the USEF Network last night in The Devon Horse Show Hunt Team Class! They placed 3rd out of 16 teams and were the leader for their team! Way to go Sara & Kitty!!!! You guys rocked the Dixon Oval!!! Well done!!!

Here's what Sara had to say about the day - "What a night, what a night, what a night! Kitty started out a bit excited with all the atmosphere but walked into the Dixon Oval like she owned it. My hunt teammates and I had a great round and wound up 3rd out of 16!! Thanks to Lauren and Nina for having me on their team and to Sue for helping us put it all together! Also, thanks to everyone at home and ringside who cheered us on! " 

I'm checking USEF Network to see if the On-Demand videos is updated with the class - I'll update when/if it is added! 

No comments:

Post a Comment