Search This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

Client news from MD!



Wayfarer (Waldaire x Calida by Calido I) is a 2007 gelding and has begun his show career! (albeit at local schooling shows...but there is plenty to be proud of!)

After just 1 off-the-farm school 2 days prior, this is what his rider Trina has to say about him...

I went to a horseshow yesterday...I am starting a 3 year old Waldaire offspring. I can
not believe how wonderful his babies are. We had no arguments, no
...prancing sessions, I had an absolute wonderful show.....We placed!!!
Thank you Watermark Farm!!! "

AND

"Wahoo, I am now a believer that if it is well bred anyone can ride it. If you are thinking about breeding...go to watermaek farms and meet their wonderful stallions, what you see is what you get with those guys. I am sooooo happy. To see youtube footage of Wayfarer, go to Whizards Lair!"


Now for a bit of background - Trina has ridden her whole life but is not a professional horse person. She's never started a youngster - always just ridden what is available and does a fair amount of fox hunting...so she is a natural rider.

What a super endorsement for Whizard's Lair's breeding program and Waldaire!!

(photos are from April 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment