Search This Blog

Friday, December 18, 2009

Sally Clinic Update

I know everyone is anxiously watching the weather forecast and looking for clinic times. The dual stress is getting to be a bit much!

The times should be available later this morning. There were so last minute changes, so Sally is tweaking the final plan. As soon as it crosses my desktop, I will post here, Facebook and on the Clinic Page of the farm website.

If the weather is lousy and unsafe for trailering horses, I will contact people by every possible means to notify you all of any changes.

Apologies that winter seems to have arrived but the weather is very much out of our control.

No comments:

Post a Comment