Search This Blog

Friday, February 15, 2013

Will it? Won't it?

Such a quandary!

Will it snow tonight? Will it be frozen and icy in the morning? Those are the questions floating about at 4PM this fine Friday afternoon!

So as it stands now - I think it is still a go for tomorrow's Clinic. Sunday's forecast is so stinking cold that we do NOT want to be out in the indoor all day standing teaching and the horses would prefer to not be asked to stretch and bend when it is so cold either.

If we have to 'cancel' officially - we will offer private lessons with live a demo either later in the day Saturday if the roads are decent or as needed Sunday-Friday this coming week. Next weekend is set 
aside for our  Flying Changes Seminar. 

Unless it snows. Again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment