2:45 Q & A
Due to some iffy weather in the forecast, we are keeping the schedule short with a lengthy demonstration to start the day. During the Q & A at the end, another horse may be brought out to do a second demo - but that will depend on the level of interest and weather.
If we get significant snowfall overnight, the clinic will be held at the same time on Sunday. Any changes, postponement or alterations to the schedule will be posted here on the blog, FB, the Calendar page on our website and on the Event Page of the Chronicle of the Horse.
Any questions or conflicts, please email Ellie@watermark-farm.net