Any questions, please email Anne.
THIS BILL OF SALE dated and executed this ______ day of _____________, 201__,
by _____________ hereinafter “Seller,” is hereby granted to _________________ hereinafter “Buyer,” as follows:
Seller hereby transfers to Buyer all rights, title and interest in and to the horse described as follows:
BREED REGISTRATION #:
Further, this Bill of Sale shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- 1. _________, as described above, is being sold in “as is” condition. There are no real or implied guarantees or warranties by Seller;
- 2. Seller warrants that Seller has good and marketable title to ____________ and that Seller has the unqualified right to sell, assign, transfer, convey, and deliver said described ____________ free and clear of any and all mortgages, pledges, liens, security interests, conditional sales agreements, charges, encumbrances, and restrictions of any kind and nature;
- 3. Buyer agrees to purchase _____________ for $____00.00 US dollars. Buyer agrees to pay Seller in full immediately upon completion of a pre-purchase examination by a licensed veterinarian;
- 4. Buyer agrees to pay for the pre-purchase examination by a licensed veterinarian;
- 5. Upon completion of a satisfactory pre-purchase examination, sale is final and any and all funds are nonrefundable;
- 6. Buyer shall provide proper equine insurance from execution of this agreement of sale until Buyer takes possession of ________;
- 7. Buyer shall provide full disclosure of the pre-purchase findings (copies of radiographs, veterinarian medical and narrative reports) to the Seller.
This Bill of Sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania. ____________ is transferred hereunder and shall for all purposes be treated as “goods” within the meaning of the Pennsylvania Uniform Commercial Code.
Seller makes no warranty of any kind as to said described ____________, expressed or implied, and further disclaims any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, Seller has executed and delivered this Bill of Sale on the ____ day of _______, 201____.
SELLER: ______________________________ Print: __________________________
BUYER: _______________________________ Print: __________________________
WITNESS: ______________________________ Print: __________________________