Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Technology and coordinating schedules...always a challenge!



So here goes, I tried an online scheduling software program so that students could sign up for lessons here on the farm. About 2 hours into the process of entering available time slots and having them disappear, it occurred to me it would just be easier to continue with my current system of texting, emailing and taking phone calls, using iCalendar to block out my time and life would be fine. But then there is the side of the coin which has busy people who need to know what's available for them...

This is a mini-attempt at setting up a plan for April -

Monday afternoons starting the 6th - I'm on the road teaching from 3pm until dark.
Wednesdays are booked solid.
Fridays are full from 2pm on - unless I have several days notice to make other arrangements.
Saturdays and Sundays are open after 1pm unless I'm competing.

That leaves openings on T/TH and mornings on M/F open for trailer in lessons. If you would like me to come to your facility to teach, please email me and we can work out a day & time.

Maybe this will help those interested in scheduling a lesson. Maybe not. Either way it was way easier to type this than fight with software that wasn't working for me! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment