Search This Blog

Monday, June 8, 2009

Totally NOT horse related...

So I watched GMA a few months ago and saw the show with U2 at Fordham University...they were just awesome! (typical right?) I vowed to go and get the new album but life has been a bit busy (imagine that) and so I had a reminder in Peter King's MMQB about "Breathe", so I scampered over to You Tube and pulled up the available videos. *contented sigh*

Here is one of my favorites -

I'll stop there. Otherwise I'll just link the rest of the album and bore you all to death. Speaking of albums, I'm off to do a bit of online shopping! So for all you music lovers, this is your reminder - don't let life get so busy that you forget to have the music that makes your heart smile in your life each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment